Welcome to Brooks Burgers and Brooks Family of Restaurants, owned by RabJab INC. located in Naples, Florida. By accessing our website, brooksburgers.com, and any subdomains thereof (collectively, “the Website”), or using the services provided through our physical locations, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
Acceptance of Terms
By using the Website or visiting our restaurants, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Website or visit our restaurants. We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. You are advised to check these Terms periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Website or our restaurants following the posting of changes will mean you accept those changes.
Use of Website
- Content: All content included on the Website is the property of RabJab INC. or its content suppliers and is protected by applicable copyright laws.
- Restrictions: You may not use the Website for any illegal activities or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Account: If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
- Reservations: Brooks Burgers and Brooks Family of Restaurants offer online and phone reservations. Cancellations must be made at least [Insert Time] in advance.
- Orders: For online orders, full payment is required at the time of the order.
- Refunds: All sales are final, but we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction. Please contact us if you have any issues.
- Pricing: Prices are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, text, or any other content on our Website.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by applicable law, RabJab INC., its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, and suppliers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of your use or inability to use the Website or our services, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RabJab INC., its affiliates, officers, and employees from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at brooks burgers ‘at’ gmail ‘dot’ com.
By continuing to use our Website or visiting Brooks Burgers and Brooks Family of Restaurants, you are agreeing to these Terms, which form a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using our Website and services.